Terms & Conditions of HealMyBrokenHeart.com
This site was created to help those who are going through a divorce, break up, or are simply suffering from a broken heart. The site is set up as a blog so that members of the community can share stories and uplift one another. To keep the site a positive healing space, we ask that you treat one another with respect. The following are a list of site terms & conditions that help maintain our mission as stated above:
- You must be 18 years or older to be a part of the Heal My Broken Heart community including, but not limited to, posting comments, participating in the forum, and participating in the Step to Heal program.
- Please keep this a positive healing space by respecting your fellow community members. Use of profanity, verbal attacks, and other inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and may lead your membership or participation being banned from the site.
- The surveys on this site do not provide any diagnosis of any mental health conditions. The surveys merely show you feelings you may relate to at this time in your life. If you feel you may be depressed or have any other mental health condition, please seek professional counsel immediately.
- Any electronic products sold through this site are sold with a no refund policy since the products are electronic. We do, however, offer technical support and support for the lessons taught at any time you request them.
- Amelie Chance is an author and Certified Coach of Positive Psychology. Email chats available with the Step to Heal program are not counseling sessions. Rather, they are coaching sessions to help with any of the lessons provided within Step to Heal and to answer questions about any concepts based in Positive Psychology.
Other important notes:
- If you are suffering from physical pain from your break up, please seek medical counsel immediately.
- If you are having thoughts of suicide, please perform a search engine query for the local suicide hotline in your country. Most countries have these hotlines that are set-up for 24×7 access. We ask you to please, please call – there is help and hope out there for you. In the US, the toll-free number is 1-800-273-8255.
- Amelie Chance is available at info at healmybrokenheart.com. Amelie receives thousands of emails each week and tries her best to respond to each and every one. Email chat sessions are included as part of the Step to Heal program.
- Thank you for taking a step in the direction of healing. You were born with what you need to overcome this heartache; it is only a matter of tapping into your strength to help you find your better, brighter future.