https://steptoheal.com. This Agreement applies to all visitors, regardless of whether or not they are account holders.
https://steptoheal.com services and all associated content(s) is at your own risk. In no event shall HealMyBrokenHeart.com be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury, wrongful death, lost profits, damages resulting from lost data caused by use or misuse of this site, content or public areas.
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of the United States.
This site was created to help those who are going through a divorce, break up, or are simply suffering from a broken heart. The site is set up as a blog so that members of the community can share stories and uplift one another. To keep the site a positive healing space, we ask that you treat one another with respect. The following are a list of site terms & conditions that help maintain our mission as stated above:
- You must be 18 years or older to be a part of the Heal My Broken Heart community including, but not limited to, posting comments, participating in the forum, and participating in the Step to Heal program.
- Please keep this a positive healing space by respecting your fellow community members. Use of profanity, verbal attacks, and other inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and may lead your membership or participation being banned from the site.
- The surveys on this site do not provide any diagnosis of any mental health conditions. The surveys merely show you feelings you may relate to at this time in your life. If you feel you may be depressed or have any other mental health condition, please seek professional counsel immediately.
Other important notes
- If you are suffering from physical pain from your break up, please seek medical counsel immediately.
- If you are having thoughts of suicide, please perform a search engine query for the local suicide hotline in your country. Most countries have these hotlines that are set-up for 24×7 access. We ask you to please, please call – there is help and hope out there for you. In the US, the toll-free number is 1-800-273-8255.
- Thank you for taking a step in the direction of healing. You were born with what you need to overcome this heartache; it is only a matter of tapping into your strength to help you find your better, brighter future.
The site and all of its content are the sole property of HealMyBrokenHeart.com and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
HealMyBrokenHeart.com reserves the right to terminate your access to the site, without any advance notice.
Links to Other Websites
Our sites may contain a number of links to other websites and online resources that are not owned or controlled by HealMyBrokenHeart.com.
Changes to this Agreement
HealMyBrokenHeart.com reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time. When we do, we revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service. Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this policy periodically and become aware of modifications.
Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the
https://steptoheal.com sites immediately.
Your acceptance of this Agreement
Last updated: May 24, 2018